[MiQP-Mail] K8K /m Route V1.3

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Tue Apr 17 18:19:14 CDT 2007

I'm dropping OSCO to make it easier to hit some of the western counties,  and
getting ISAB and CLAR earlier in the day.

HURO - TUSC - BAY - SAGI - (BAY) - MIDL - ISAB - CLAR - GLAD - (BAY) -  AREN
- IOSC - OGEM - ROSC - CRAW - KALK - MISS - WEXF - OSCE - LAKE -  NEWA - MECO
- MCLM - GRAT - CLIN - SHIA - INGH - LIVI - WASH - MONR

Should we be running ahead of plans, we might add KENT and maybe  IONI.
However, past experience is that we seldom run ahead of  schedule.

73   -    Jim  K8MR     (K8K)