[MiQP-Mail] Propagation prognosis?

Michael Rudzki n8mr at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 21 07:19:02 CDT 2007

Forecasts on the popular prop web sites say "quiet to active" conditions at
high latitudes. Does the UP count as a "high latitude?"

At 0900z, the numbers were A=3, K=0. As of 1200z, SFI=69, A=3, K=1, but DX
was still being heard and spotted. One web site called for aurora at high
latitudes, but our 10pm EDT walk around Hancock, MI last night revealed
nothing but a clear sky.

Bottom line is, let's get on the air and make noise!

73,
Mike, N8MR