[MiQP-Mail] 1x1 QSLs

hank k8dd k8dd at arrl.net
Sun Apr 22 16:51:56 CDT 2007

shoot ..... i was hoping you would use the white out method .... that's what i
was planning on doing with a stack of K8CC cards that i snuck in my pocket
the last time i was down there!

Hank    K8DD     Ex-K8C in six hours

--

'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their
level then beat you with experience.'      -anon