[MiQP-Mail] Final tally for W8C - Clinton County MI

Bruce k2bet at tech-tiques.us
Mon Apr 23 23:32:09 CDT 2007

Final tallies for W8C - Clinton County

BAND        CW QSOs        PHONE QSOs
 80                  84                43
 40                  67                21
 20                    5                  6
 15                    0                  0
 10                    0                  0
              -----------         -----------
                     156                70

QSO Points   312                70

Multipliers        93

Final Score   35,526

Operators at W8C in Sleepy Hollow State Park, Clinton County were:

W8EB - William Blick
W8EO - Ed Oxer
K8RLM - Bob Maron
K2BET - Bruce Tanner

Great company, Great weather, Decent propagation. I think we had more
out of state Qs than in state. CW sure saved us this year in spite of
the rusty wrists! Look forward to next year's event. An eQSL is set up
on eQSL.cc but I will be creating a custom QSL for shipping via the
snail in a couple of weeks. SASE for that one please. Thanks.
Bruce, K2BET