[MiQP-Mail] MiQP K8A (NU8Z)

NU8Z nu8z at comcast.net
Tue Apr 24 08:00:22 CDT 2007

Here are the results of the K8A (NU8Z)effort.

Call: K8A
Operator(s): NU8Z
Station: NU8Z

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: LENA
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

   80:   64    113
   40:  107     85
   20:   46     42
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  217    240  CW Mults = 70  Ph Mults = 80  Total Score = 101,100

Club:

Comments:

Had some issues that limited my time in the chair, but still had a great
time. There seemed to be a lot of activity. Forty was too long to snag a lot
of in state mobiles during the day. The mobiles in the UP came in well. 80
meters was great and where I got most all my county mults. I think that the
overall activity level was up and there seemed to be more fixed station
activity this year. I think this was true for both in state and out state
activity.
Started off Low Power, but in an effort to increase the activity level, I
switched to Hi power. Ran about 300 to 400 watts. It really seemed to help
the rate on 20 and 80 meters. Thanks to all for getting on the air and
adding to the action.
 Mark NU8Z