[MiQP-Mail] MIQP Reserve a county

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Tue Feb 20 08:45:49 CST 2007

Unless someone else is planning to operate fll blast in Kent County,
I'll stay home and operate from here.

I could go to most any surrounding county.

Most of the surrounding counties are sparse for home stations.

73 de n8xx Hg

p.s. Hell? You Mentioned Hell?  That's 90+ miles from here, but a very
nice place from whence to operate.  :)