[MiQP-Mail] 1X1 Call QSL Tally

Hal Offutt hal at japancorporateresearch.com
Mon Jul 9 20:44:07 CDT 2007

Well, I have received a grand total of one QSL for my W8M operation in this
year's MIQP.  That was a big relief to me; I had feared that I might get a
big pile of cards.  I was able to make up a nice card using WB8RCR's free
QSL Maker program and be done with it.  I guess there's not so much interest
in collecting 1X1 cards, at least among the folks who operate the MIQP.  Of
course, my QSO total was down this year, so maybe some of the big scorers
got more cards.

I wonder if there were many who applied for the M-A-C-K-I-N-A-C award.

73 & keep cool.

Hal W1NN