[MiQP-Mail] 1X1 Call QSL Tally

hank k8dd k8dd at arrl.net
Mon Jul 9 20:50:34 CDT 2007

I have about a half dozen for K8C ..... Gotta sit down with BV Labels and
make a card.

I thought it was going to be automatic on the M-A-C-K-I-N-A-C award - You
work it and you get the award?

73    Hank    K8DD

--

'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their
level then beat you with experience.'      -anon