[MiQP-Mail] N8M 1X1 QSL Tally

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Mon Jul 9 20:56:29 CDT 2007

I've received a few QSL requests for N8M, which I used during the
Michigan QSO party, but probably < a dozen.  I use a photo editor, and
make photographic QSL's.

I write the QSO info on the back of the card.  The ink on my ink jet
printer doesn't soak into the photo stock, so I have to let it set for a
few daze, and then "iron" it with an iron, using a piece of absorbent
paper between the hot iron and the card.

It's a laborious process, and I'd use stickers if there were a large
number of cards.

BTW, I need to design the card, but have the requests lined up, and will
get them out in the near future.

73 de n8xx Hg (N8M during MiQP 2007)