[MiQP-Mail] 1X1 Call QSL Tally

k8gt at twmi.rr.com k8gt at twmi.rr.com
Tue Jul 10 11:04:44 CDT 2007

I received 2 w/SASE for N8C.  I've started on a photo card using
WB8RCR's QSL Maker, which will also import QSO info.  Then I plan on
Emailing the composite cards to Costco and, the last I heard, will photo
print them for about 17 cents apiece.  For a limited run, it is a good
deal.  Now to get back and finalize the design, import QSO data and
Email them off.

73, Gerry K8GT   N8C Roscommon Co. in 2007 MiQP