[MiQP-Mail] 2007 MiQP Planned Operations Map Updated

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Fri Mar 16 09:33:22 CDT 2007

Dave:

I'll be in either MONTcalm or KENT County - depending on who I can get
to help with these two counties.

I'll be using N8M, as typical of my operation.  I'd encourage everyone
else to to apply for 1 by 1 calls which will spell "M A C K I N A C" -
it's easy to do, takes only a couple minutes.  Look at
http://www.arrl.org/arrlvec/1x1.html for details.  Also, if you get one
of these calls, put details of your operation on the ARRL special events
web site http://www.arrl.org/contests/spev.html

I personally know that folks "look" for the 1 by 1 calls, and they're
common enough by now so that they're understood and offer no impediments
to the "real contester."

73 de n8xx Hg