[MiQP-Mail] Log Submittal Deadline for MiQP 2007 Approaching

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Tue May 15 22:49:53 CDT 2007

MiQPers:

May 22 is the deadline for submittal of your entry in the 2007 Michigan
QSO Party.  There were record levels of activity this year (so far about
30% more different callsigns than the record year from 2005) and we'd
like everyone to be recognized for their operating.

With Dayton and Memorial Day coming up, submitting your MiQP log can
easily "fall thru the cracks", so why not do it now?  It only takes a
few minutes to e-mail your electronic log file to LOGS at MIQP.ORG.  Logged
by hand?  No problem, send us your paper log and we'll type it in for you.

Also, only about half of the 1x1 special calls known to be active in
MiQP have submitted their logs.  We'd like to see those special calls in
the final score listings.

If there are any questions, or you need help submitting an electronic
log, don't hesitate to drop me an e-mail.  We'll be glad to help you
submit your log.  And while May 22 is the public deadline, we allow a
couple of weeks of slack for late submittals, particularly if an entrant
is struggling with new logging software.

73,

Dave Pruett, K8CC
Chairman
Michigan QSO Party