[MiQP-Mail] Mackinac Certificates

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Thu Oct 11 15:25:06 CDT 2007

I've been stymied by my computer, with software not doing what it should
do, so the certificates for spelling M A C K I N A C have been delayed.
  However, by some magic, which I don't understand, things started
working correctly.  I've sent the "final draft" to a few folks for
comments, and should be printing either later this week or early next week.

It appears that we had 144 folks qualify for these certificates.

They should be in the mail before Thanksgiving (probably before
Hallowe'en, but I make no brash promises.

73 de n8xx Hg