[MiQP-Mail] Illinois QSO Party - Sunday October 21, 2007

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Thu Oct 11 15:42:17 CDT 2007

Be advised that I'll be operating as N9Q during the upcoming Illinois
QSO party from a four county line Boone, DeKalb, Ogle and Winnebago,
near Rockford, Illinois.  It seems appropriate because we now live near
Rockford, Michigan.

The contest runs from 1700Z October 21 until 0100Z October 22, 2007

Rules and info is at http://www.w9awe.org/ILQP%202007%20Rules.pdf

Best possibility for working Ohio and Michigan would be 40 metres early
in the contest, and 80 metres after 2000Z or thereabouts.

Hope to see as many MiQPers and OQPers during the Illinois QSO Party.

73 de n8xx Hg (Operating N9Q during the Illinois QSO Party, 2007)

p.s. Note, after last year's event I actually found a working
microphone, so listen for me on SSB as well as my favorite mode, CW.