[MiQP-Mail] N8XX or W8DC, Kent County.

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Fri Apr 4 10:56:26 EDT 2008

There is a move afoot to operate W8DC, the Grand Rapids Amateur Radio
Association's club station as Multi-multi or Multi-single, in Kent
County during the upcoming Michigan QSO party.  We haven't decided on
whether this will happen, or if it will be multi-single or multi-multi.
There's a meeting tonight, where the subject should be decided.

N8XX will more than likely be on their air, either most of the time, or
part time if W8DC is operational.  W8DC will be primarily phone
operation except for the time that I'll be operating.

N8XX will be primarily CW, but I actually have a working microphone
which I can and will put into service.

Lettuce hope for reasonable propagation on 40 metres - it hasn't been
all that great for in-state contacts.  And, if 40 metres is long, I'll
be checking 80/75 metres as early as 2000Z for contacts.

73 de n8xx Hg