[MiQP-Mail] AD8J MIQP non-plans

AD8J ad8j.1 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 4 13:55:25 EDT 2008

As some of you may have heard, On the way to operate in the VAQP,
my 1993 Saturn blew an engine (well, a valve cover gasket that put
down a NASCAR type smoke screen).  I was 1,000 miles short of my
200,000 mile goal which was more of a disappointment than missing
the contest.  So I am now the owner of a 2008 Honda Accord with
leather seats, no scratches and a fancy dash.  Right now I feel that the
new car is too nice for rally type contesting and I don't want to make the
drive up to LEEL.  So I plan to operate MIQP from home in PA this year.

As an aside, I will be flying to Florida the next week to visit my Dad.  He
has received permission from the condo commandos for me to put up my
dipoles and operate the Florida contest.  So look for me from Indian River
county (IDR) in that one.

John Getz, AD8J