[MiQP-Mail] Activity, W8ZHO, Muskegon County

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Mon Apr 7 15:58:25 EDT 2008

 From http://www.qsl.net/w8zho/ The Muskegon Area Amateur Radio Council
web site:

Michigan QSO Party and Steak

Yes, it is time once again for the Michigan QSO Party! We will be taking
part in the party from the W8ZHO shack. In addition to the QSO Party we
will be having our first steak dinner of 2008. The steaks will once
again be prepared by Tom, W8AMZ. If you would like to reserve some of
the wonderful steaks to take home afterward, be sure to let Tom know and
he will pick up extra and have them ready for you at the dinner

Someone may wish to add this to the list of operations on the web page.

73 de n8xx Hg