[MiQP-Mail] K8IR/M ROUTE

Jim Callow jcallow at k8ir.com
Sat Apr 12 10:05:15 EDT 2008

Eric, KG9GH, has agreed to be my driver again this year.  My main priority
this year is to end up near home, for a number of reasons, so my tentative
route misses two western U-P counties, but I think they may be picked up by
others.  If not, I'll see what I can do.  There's still plenty of snow up
here, in fact it's still falling today, so I'm going to stay on the major
highways. No logging roads this year.

The tentative route is:  KEWE,  HOUG, ONTO,  HOUG,  BARA, MARQ, ALGE, SCHO,
LUCE, CHIP, MACK, SCHO, DELT, MENO, DICK.

I will have the 80 Meter antenna on the whole way this year, unless the QRN
is unbearable. Also 40 and 20.

If anyone is planning to activate GOGE and IRON please let us know.

73
Jim
K8IR