[MiQP-Mail] Lettuce Pray for a few sunspots for April 19

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Sun Apr 13 09:23:03 EDT 2008

Mike,

Add a top hat to the HamStick.  The list doesn't take  photos, but I'll send
you direct a photo of how I do it.

CW must be in the CW bands:

8) Miscellaneous:

(b) No cross-mode contacts.  Both stations must be using the same  mode of
transmission.  Also, CW contacts must be made in the CW portions of  the band.

73  -  Jim  K8MR

In a message dated  4/13/2008 7:19:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,