[MiQP-Mail] Lettuce Pray for a few sunspots for April 19.

k8bb at comcast.net k8bb at comcast.net
Sun Apr 13 16:33:26 EDT 2008

American Heritage Dictionarylet·tuce  (lět'əs)
      noun.
        1..
          1.. Any of various plants of the genus Lactuca, especially L.
sativa, cultivated for their edible leaves.
          2.. The leaves of L. sativa, used especially in salads.
        2.. Slang Paper money.

      [Middle English lettuse, from Old French laitues, pl. of laitue, from
Latin lactūca, from lac, lact-, milk (from its milky juice); see melg- in
Indo-European roots.]