[MiQP-Mail] Update on 2008 MiQP Mail Planned Operations

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Sun Apr 13 22:10:54 EDT 2008

MiQPers:

Based on the latest information, I've updated the 2008 MiQP Planned
Operations Map on the MiQP Home Page http://www.miqp.org.

I'm pleased to report we're down to the last county without a planned
operation: St. Joseph in the southwest corner of the state.

I'm hoping to convince the K8BB/N8NM mobile team to take a short detour
on their way from VANB to KZOO to CALH and hand out STJO.  OTOH, does
anybody know anyone living in STJO which we could recruit?

Five days until MiQP 2008!

73,

Dave/K8CC