[MiQP-Mail] One More Day!

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Thu Apr 17 22:26:56 EDT 2008

Yesterday my antenna blew down in a 50+ MPH wind.  Today I got it back
up.  I should have replaced the halyards last October or November when I
"sorta" checked their integrity.  :)O

Look for N8M, Kent County.  I was going to another county, but I
"probably" will stay home, especially since the place to which I was
going didn't have a roof..

72/73 de n8xx Hg