[MiQP-Mail] 2 M simplex freak : 52? /GLAD County

k8eo at wowway.com k8eo at wowway.com
Fri Apr 18 17:14:39 EDT 2008

I assume you mobiles might be listening on .52 simplex, but then again maybe
NOT if your cont esting. Regadless, Mobile stations are welcome to stop my
QTH in Glad County, approx 10m mi N of the City of Gladwin, for a short
break & some refreshments etc., if convenient with your traveling Schedule.
I will be listening on .52 just in case.
I can hear out abt 50 miles on simplex, BTW. Even if u dont stop by, give a
shout es have fun.

Ted K8EO GLADwin County