[MiQP-Mail] K8AAX MQP

Paul Valentine Jr. k8aax at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 20 10:54:01 EDT 2008

Hello,

  Le't get the negatives out of the way first.  A low 80 meter folded dipole in a small backyard is not the answer to anything.  I caught a cold on Thursday so the throat was in no shape for SSB contesting.

  On the plus side I had a great time on CW.  I spent more time at it than I have in the last few years.  The runs would play out but I seemed to keep busy when I was there.

  Many states and not too many counties: AK, BC, Quebec, a little Europe, and I think Montana.

  It always makes me feel good when the K8AAX low rent wire "antenna farm" drags them in.

                                    CW              Phone

  80                                8                     0
  40                               115                  14
  20                               29                    0

                   Totals         152                  14

                    Mults           53                  13             Score:  20,988   SOLP

  Paul  K8AAX