[MiQP-Mail] Congrats to All

Dennis NB1B at arrl.net
Sun Apr 20 17:31:24 EDT 2008

Condx were decent but not spectacular.  It took me a little while to get
the patterns
of the mobile operations down, but they produced about 30% of my QSOs:
W3USA   18
K8BB       17
K8IR        14
W8UE      10
N9NE        9
N8MR       8
WI9WI      5

20M was open for several hours, but most of the Michigan stations seemed
to be on 40M.
For those that were on 20M, easy QSOs were had.

It will be interesting to see if all of the counties did have activity.
At least 2 of the 13 that I
missed had mobile activity that I was "out of sync" on.

Congrats to all for a successful MiQP this year, and thanks for the Qs!

Dennis W1UE