[MiQP-Mail] MiQP N8M(N8XX) Single Op LP

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Sun Apr 20 18:15:44 EDT 2008

                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: N8M
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MICHIGAN
Operating Time (hrs): 7 ¾

   80:   89     53
   40:  132     32
   20:   19
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  240     85  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 45  Total Score = 63,280

Club: Grand Rapids ARA

Comments:

20 metres was marginal, even on CW.  Did work a few Europeans on 20 CW,
and even a couple Michigan stations!  Never heard a peep out of 15,
didn't even listen on 10.  Was surprized that my recently found
microphone netted quite a few contacts and multipliers on 40 and 75
metre SSB.  Turns out that 40 metres was the winner - it stayed open,
probably until the end.  40 was noisy during the day, but quieted down
in the evening.  This part time effort beat my personal best, and
the Kent County SOLP best.  All in all, conditions were considerably
better than the past two years.

Note that the part time effort was due to a gymnastics meet in which my
grand daughter participated.  Grandkidz will trump ham radio 99.44% of
the time!

CW Counties (27)
ALGE	ALPE	BARR	BAY	CASS	CHIP	CLIN
DELT	EMME	GENE	GOGE	GRAT	GRTR	HOUG