[MiQP-Mail] 2008 MiQP observation from a Minnesota op

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Sun Apr 20 21:52:04 EDT 2008

Hal:

An opinion is an opinion.  I feel we should listen to participants,
whether or not the observations are good or critical.  We want to
encourage participation, both from within and from out of state.

Besides, I'm just reporting an observation of an out of state operator,
so don't beat up the messenger.

73 de n8xx Hg