[MiQP-Mail] MIQP vs DX on 75

Dave k8gvk at cablespeed.com
Mon Apr 21 10:56:56 EDT 2008

While it was nice to see all the energetic operation on 75 during the MIQP,
I suspect many SSB op's may be unaware of the 75 Meter DX window that is
3.990 to 3.800.  I heard any number of stations operating inside the window
(probably because it was clear of QRM).....
Michigan op's will not make many friends by ignoring the DX window during
the MIQP next year.......Something to keep in mind next year.
Anyway, my voice has recovered and I await the next year's event.
73, Dave K8GVK