[MiQP-Mail] K8K

DAVID DERAIN k8esq at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 25 08:00:55 EDT 2008

Just got back from the northern MI QTH.  We had a great time again this year.
  80 M was really good for MI counties this year, now we need to find a way to run both SSB & CW on 80 at the same time.  Maybe a couple of $50,000 cavity filters.

  CREATED-BY: N3FJP's MI State QSO Party Program 1.7
CALLSIGN: K8K K8ESQ N8LJ
ARRL-SECTION: MI
CONTEST: State QSO Party - MI
CATEGORY: MULTI-OP ALL LOW MIXED
CLUB: SEMDXA
CLAIMED-SCORE: 135,584
SCORE-SUMMARY:   BAND    CW QSOs    PHONE QSOs
SCORE-SUMMARY:    80       119           134
SCORE-SUMMARY:    40       205            30
SCORE-SUMMARY:    20        21            38
SCORE-SUMMARY:    15         0             0
SCORE-SUMMARY:    10         0             0
SCORE-SUMMARY:           -------    ----------
SCORE-SUMMARY: Tot QSOS    345           202
SCORE-SUMMARY:
SCORE-SUMMARY: QSO Pnts    690           202
SCORE-SUMMARY:
SCORE-SUMMARY: Total Points       892
SCORE-SUMMARY: Multipliers        152
SCORE-SUMMARY: Final Score     135584