[MiQP-Mail] 2008 MiQP Pictures

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Fri Aug 8 11:37:53 EDT 2008

MiQPers:

I am in the process of finishing off the 2008 MiQP Results Report and I
could really use some more pictures to make the writeup more
interesting.  If you have electronic photos of your 2008 MiQP which you
would like to have included in the writeup, please send them to me ASAP
(as in the next 24 hours or so).

As of now, I have photos from:

K8MQP, K9TM, N8PYN N8SS and W8BYC

Our division director K8JE in his newsletter last week announced that
the 2008 MiQP results were out.  I don't know where Jim got his
information, but I hope to have the results on the web site by Monday.
I'll post a note here on the reflector when that happens.  The
logchecking is finished - that's the easy part because it's largely
automated.  Putting together the report takes more time than you can
imagine.

Send those pictures!

73,

Dave/K8CC