[MiQP-Mail] Reminder to send in your MiQP Log

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Sat May 3 13:22:17 CDT 2008

MiQPers:

It's been two weeks since MiQP 2008, so we're halfway through the 30 day
log submittal period.  This note is simply a friendly reminder to send
in your MiQP 2008 log.  The improved conditions from this years event
encouraged activity and log submittals.  We've already received 244
entries and we still have two weeks to go!  Last year we received 256
logs total which is the record.  We should be able to beat that this year...

73,

Dave/K8CC