[MiQP-Mail] K8AAX MQP

Paul Valentine Jr. k8aax at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 12 19:04:47 CDT 2009

Hello,
The chatter about MQP has died down recently.  Everyone is waiting for me to say something right?

K8AAX will be up and running from Washtenaw County next Saturday.  I did a little tuning on the 40 Meter Inverted V today and pulled it up a little higher.  It was sagging some.  I have a much better 80 Meter antenna than last year.  So someone will hear me there.  And I promise to do some SSB this year.  That is something that has not happened the last couple of years.  So you should hear me somewhere.  Have fun.

Paul K8AAX