[MiQP-Mail] activity

Todd Fonstad tfonstad at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 14 17:51:19 EDT 2009

"I don't know if I still subscribed but haven't seen anything on mobile
operation for MIQP. Anyone out there? Dan W8CAR"

For only the second time in eight years, I will not be making the trip to
the UP for MIQP. It is my second most-favorite mobile contest :) and I will
miss the contacts and scenery very much. The Oshkosh (WI) half-marathon is
the same day and I will be running, walking, crawling instead of driving.
However, I'll be on the hunt for you folks, probably running QRP if
conditions are decent.

GL to all and 73
Todd
N9NE