[MiQP-Mail] K8IR Mobile

Jim Callow jcallow at k8ir.com
Thu Apr 16 20:14:44 EDT 2009

It's been very busy here, but it looks like I'll be able to head out this weekend.  I traded in the old car last fall, and haven't had time to set up my new vehicle, so I'll be riding in Eric, KG9GH's truck. We ran the Wisconsin QP and it worked pretty well.

The plan is to start and end near home, so I hope to do this route: MENO, DELT, SCHO, MACK, LUCE, ALGE, MARQ, BARA, HOUG, KEWE, HOUG, ONTO, GOGE, IRON, DICK.  That would cover the whole UP except for CHIP.  I hope we can get all the way around in 12 hours.  The plan is to have 80/75, 40, and 20 available at all times.  But as I write this, we haven't set up the antennas yet.

Hope give you all a few mults.

By the way, I am aware of at least 3 fixed operations planned in MENO, so it should be very available.

73 es GL
Jim
K8IR