[MiQP-Mail] Mobile Activity

Love, Randy RLove at RGIS.com
Fri Apr 17 15:45:35 EDT 2009

It is also available at:
http://home.interserv.com/~wf5x/hold/2009%20mobile%20routes.pdf

or the tiny url of:
http://tinyurl.com/dcyptt

These are direct links to the .pdf doc.

73 es cu on the bands,
Randy
WF5X

________________________________
From: miqp-mail-bounces at miqp.org [mailto:miqp-mail-bounces at miqp.org] On Behalf Of Matt Severin
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 3:35 PM
To: Earl (E.A.) Morse; miqp-mail at miqp.org
Subject: Re: [MiQP-Mail] Mobile Activity

Hi all,

I put the file on the Blossomland Amateur Radio Association's website (top right corner of the homepage) if anyone is looking for it.

http://w8mai.org/

73 and good luck!

Matt, N8MS

> I added W8CAR's route and a PDF of the list of mobiles is ready but I
> don't have anywhere to post it. I can email it to you direct or if
> someone wants to post it someplace that would be great. I am leaving
> work at 4:30 today and probably won't check email after that. Dialup
> from home is just too painful.
>
> Good luck everyone.
>
> N8SS

Windows Live(tm): Life without walls. Check it out.<http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_allup_1b_explore_042009>

NOTE: The information in this email may be confidential and legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
read, use or disseminate the information; please advise the sender
immediately by reply email and delete this message and any
attachments without retaining a copy. Although this email and any
that may affect any computer system into which it is received and
is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by RGIS, LLC for
any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.