[MiQP-Mail] MiQP T Shirt, anyone?

hank k8dd k8dd at arrl.net
Tue Jul 14 23:31:36 EDT 2009

I don't know if the MI QSO Party Committee wants to get involved in this!
Maybe if someone wanted to head the effort it might be good, but I do not
see MRRC funding it up front!   But regarding making shirts, cups, etc
available for MI QSO Party participants .... I don't know how well they
would sell, but it might be cool.
Kinda like the SS coffee mugs ....

Coffee cups, in a quantity of a gross should be no more than $3.  Sell for
$5
The last time I bought silk screened T-shirts for one of the clubs, about 50
of them in various sizes from medium to XXXL, were about $4 each.   Sell for
$10
We get stitched golf shirts with a logo, name and call for about $20 to $23,
depending on size, and sell them for $25 to $30.
CafePress is not a bad deal - The organization adds a couple of bucks to the
set price and CafePress sends a check every month to the organization.
And you don't have to keep stock on hand - they charge the organization a
set price for items and print and ship on demand.  It is easy and you don't
have to have someone who will store and ship the items.
On the other hand it would be a good way to fund plaques and other expenses
for MI QSO Party.   And MRRC, too!

73    Hank    K8DD