[MiQP-Mail] MiQP from W8OAK

Chasey, David A wn9nbt at purdue.edu
Tue Mar 10 14:56:57 EDT 2009

Last year's MiQP write-up indicated that the N9FN operation crossed off
another county from the "never had a fixed operation" list.   The only
remaining county I see in the lower part of MI appears to be Allegan Co.
I contacted a friend in Allegan County about possible locations to park
the N9FN Hamshack on Wheels to see if we can scratch another one off the
list.  Assuming that pans out, we'll be on from ALLE.   If not, my
brother bought a lake house in St Joe County that is right on the lake
where I can fish while the other operator is playing radio!   :-)

73

....The Dave's - N9FN/K9FN