[MiQP-Mail] MiQP from W8OAK

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Tue Mar 10 18:55:09 EDT 2009

Randy,

The EOC category might be pretty busy this year.

I did a MiQP presentations last month at the Garden City ARC (K8GC) and
the Livonia ARC (K8UNS).  Both of these clubs have authorized EOCs, and
the members seemed excited about putting them on the air for MiQP.

I also heard second-hand that the Arrow club out in Ann Arbor (W8PGW, I
think) is looking at putting their EOC on the air too.  OTOH, maybe this
is just a duplicate report of the Washtenaw County Red Cross effort.  (I
wonder if you have the right call - on QRZ.com, WA8RC shows up in Battle
Creek).

I hope to be able to report on K8MQP plans in the next couple of days.

73,

Dave/K8CC