[MiQP-Mail] n8xx plans for MiQP 2009

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Tue Mar 10 23:21:23 EDT 2009

Richards wrote:
> I plan to operate during the MI QSO Party -- not to compete, but to
> be a "contact" on everyone's log sheet.   The contesters need contacts,
> right?   So I will be a contact.

James,

Looking forward to working you in MiQP 2009.  In fact, we'll again be
offering a plaque to the top Michigan entry working his (or her) first
MiQP.  Maybe that's something to shoot for.

If you haven't found it already, the MiQP web site at
http://www.miqp.org has lot of info about operating MiQP, including
log/multiplier/summary sheets and free logging software.  Let me know if
you need any more info or have questions.

73,

Dave Pruett/K8CC
Chairman, Michigan QSO Party