[MiQP-Mail] MIQP PLANS

Mike Bernock n1iw at myfairpoint.net
Sun Mar 15 09:06:41 CDT 2009

I am vy happy to say that N1IW/8 will again be active as a fixed operation
from my cabin in MTMO.

BTW, since I am pretty diligent at uploading my logs to LOTW and eQSL, I
have not made up any paper QSL cards yet for ops from the cabin. The paper
card stack has finally gotten to critical mass so I plan to create a card
this year and catch up on the backlog. Hope to put you all in the log next
month.

Best 73... de Mike, N1IW

  _____