[MiQP-Mail] MiQP-KALKASKA COUNTY

Scott Yost nm8rmedic at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 18:22:33 EDT 2009

I'm taking the day off from work this year, to run a single op effort from
Kalkaska County, which is my home QTH.   I have to defend my turf from
K8ESQ, et al, who have brazenly moved into my sacred territory!  [Dave -
thanks for covering for me last year - I couldn't get the day off...]

Probably mostly CW, here.  Hope the wx is good and we all have fun in the
QSO Party.

I don't know exactly why, but I think I look forward to the MiQP more than
any other ham radio contest.  Just me or does anyone else feel that way,
too?

NM8R
Scott
Kalkaska County