[MiQP-Mail] 80m/75m Question?

tdm1 at bignet.net tdm1 at bignet.net
Sat Mar 28 17:03:48 EDT 2009

Hello all

Last year I used a clip-on resonator, about 16 incles long crimped in the middle to a
to a battery clip, for 80 CW with excellent results. My main 75 meter vertical was
tuned to 3850, and the resonator was cut to match at 3540. My default was CW with the
resonator on, so I had to stop and remove it to work 75 phone. It clipped to about the
center of the vertical, neat the set screws.

Funky but effective.

Good luck.

Ted  W8UE