[MiQP-Mail] MiQP 2009 - K8MQP Cheboygan County

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Sun Mar 29 23:52:25 EDT 2009

The K8MQP team will again travel to KN8S's QTH in Cheboygan county for
MiQP 2009.

Because we have a much smaller operating team this year, this will be
only a three-transmitter multi-multi operation.

The operators will be Dave/K8CC, Jerry/K8GLS, Gerry/K8GT, John/KN8S and
Ken/W8MJ.

We'll have a rig on 80 CW/SSB full time, another on 40 CW/SSB full time,
and a third rig which will concentrate on 20 CW/SSB but will have the
capability to QSY to 15M or 10M CW/SSB if needed.

We hope to see everybody on the air April 18th and 19th.

73, Dave/K8CC for the K8MQP operating team