[MiQP-Mail] K8SIA From IOSC

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Fri Apr 2 16:41:23 EDT 2010

Jim  - Very FB!

Covering Iosco will help me a lot, as that is one that is a bit out of the
way. So I can now head up I-75 through Arenac to either MI33 north through
Ogemaw, or on to Roscommon.

Later versions of my mobile route as we get closer.

73   -   Jim   K8MR

In a message dated 4/2/2010 3:38:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,