[MiQP-Mail] Logging programme for Linux?

Kenneth Silverman kenny.k2kw at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 18:15:12 EDT 2010

I just went through this exercise for a friend.  Other than TLF, there's
nothing out there that's proven to run on Linux.  While you *might* get the
software to run, communicating with the radio is another matter.   A big
east coast contester has gotten TR4W working on Linux and communicates with
the com ports.  My friend tried to get TR4W running in Linux but could
not...

Paper logging looks preferable than trying to get any Windows-based contest
software to work correctly under Linux.

Kenny K2KW