[MiQP-Mail] W8OAK EOC OAKLand

Love, Randy RLove at RGIS.com
Wed Apr 7 08:07:36 EDT 2010

Oakland County ARPSC will put W8OAK on the air from the OAKLand County EOC for MiQP.
I've held off putting this out here because I thought that the guy 'putting it together' this year would make the announcement. Well, he hasn't yet and I'm tired of waiting! I will be assisting them again this year, but probably not for next year. ISABella is calling, and since I haven't put that one on in a while, she'll be due next year.

73 es hpe to cu in MiQP from OAKL.
Randy
WF5X
One of several at W8OAK/OAKL

NOTE: The information in this email may be confidential and legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
read, use or disseminate the information; please advise the sender
immediately by reply email and delete this message and any
attachments without retaining a copy. Although this email and any
that may affect any computer system into which it is received and
is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by RGIS, LLC for
any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.