[MiQP-Mail] W8CAR solo mobile route and 3545

Dan Kovatch w8car at buckeye-express.com
Fri Apr 9 16:56:03 EDT 2010

W8CAR will be trying to start from Berrien and then work through Van
Buren,Cass,Kalamazoo.St. Joseph, Calhoun, Branch, Jackson,
Hillsdale,Lenawee, Wastenaw, Monroe and possibly Wayne if time allows. The
plan is to start from the furthest west and end near to Toledo to limit the
drive home. Last year I only made 10 counties of my planned 12 and spent
time driving in MI after midnight. This year I'm going to try to work along
county lines as much as possible to limit driving and hopefully hit 12 or
13.

I hope many will check 3545 during the day. 15 might be a possibility if
prop perks up a bit.

Dan W8CAR