[MiQP-Mail] Who is mobile in NEWAygo coounty?

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Thu Apr 15 09:17:56 EDT 2010

QST QST de n8xx.  Looking for another NEWAygo County station.  I looked
at the proposed routes on k8dd's web site, and can't find NEWAygo county
on the list.  Would the op/station who is planning to make it through
NEWAygo please resend the information, and an approximate time to look
for the operation?  I'll be QRP Portable in Croton Township at the Dr.
M. K.Conklin Park.  This is on Elm Avenue just up the hill from Croton
Hardy drive, above the Muskegon River.

Visitors are welcome.  If you're having trouble finding the place, call
my cell phone at 616-828-9663 and I'll guide you in.

73 de n8xx Hg