[MiQP-Mail] OM2VL active in MiQP

Kenneth Silverman kenny.k2kw at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 10:07:20 EDT 2010

Based on comments from the recent GaQP contest, OM2VL made a big impression
on the GaQp ops.  She will be active again in the MiQP, so keep an ear out
for a loud EU station (she's operating from the OM8A super-station).  I sent
her the recent ver 1.1 list of MiQP mobiles, and I got the following email
from her, including a list of her needed counties.  73, Kenny K2KW

*Thanks a lot for mail and congratulation. I am very very happy !!

My handicap in all QSO parties, that all rovers beginned his route on 40m
and in Slovakia 40m
opened only around 22Z - missed many QSOs and counties. The second handicap
for example on OK QSO party it was impossible made QSO on 40m cw because
there was RTTY contest and rovers transmitted also on 7040-7050 :( and my
third handicap that many stations CQed over 7200 and my licence are good
only until 7200 ... Despite of theese, I think my scores are so good. (In OK

QP 92 cw qso, 20 ssb qso, 42 multi = total 13,272pts)
I am interested about county hunting only 2-3years ago. Have confirmed 982
cty, but I have worked around 20.000 USA stations and I think if I sent QSL
for all theese QSOs - will be got so many many counties , hi... in attached
file is my confirmed county list. From MI have confirmed only 48 counties.*
*Best wishes to you and your family, 73 de Laci OM2VL*
**
   Allegan Antrim Baraga Benzie Branch Cass Charlevoix Cheboygan Chippewa
Delta Eaton Gogebic Houghton Ionia Kalkaska Lapeer Leelanau Luce Mackinac
Manistee Mason Mecosta Monroe Montmorency Muskegon Ogemaw Ontonagon Osceola
Oscoda Otsego Presque Isle Roscommon Schoolcraft St. Joseph Van Buren