[MiQP-Mail] First Timer

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Fri Apr 16 15:28:49 EDT 2010

from the miqp.org web page:

High Score - Out of State Single Operator - Eastern Region (see note *)

High Score - Out of State Single Operator - Western Region (see note *)

* For purposes of the Out of State Single Operator award, the "western
region" is defined as those states which lie entirely or mostly in the
Pacific or Mountain Time Zones.  This includes the states of AZ, CA, CO,
ID, MT, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA and WY, plus the Canadian provinces of SK,
AB, BC, NT and YT.  All other states and Canadian provinces are located
in the "eastern region", which in general covers the Eastern and Central
Time Zones.

Good luck, Joe, hope to c u from N8Q NEWAygo County!

72/73 de n8xx Hg